Friday, March 3, 2017

Relax & You&Me Layouts

Hello Everyone! I'm very happy that I can share my new layouts. I have finished them this week.

The first one captures relaxing weekend of my husband and me. We spent very nice summer time in Maximus Resort in Brno. I can recommend this beautiful place with various saunas, great sauna ceremonies and fine cuisine.



I used my fave Sandy Toes Col. from Kaisercraft, I love this one so much because it's simply FANTASTIC!!! I elected crumpled paper for BGR of my layout, I removed one layer to get interesting look and I applied Picked Fence DP to get white places. I torn and distressed paper and added the layers on the prepared BGR. The title was made from 4 layers to get 3D effect and embellishments were added.

The second one captures my boys together. 



I used Jack and Jill Col. from Echo Park for this layout. The BGR was made using washi tape, Multi Medium and Picked Fence Distress Paint, the White Embossing Paste was added using my own Small Cubes Stencil and the spots were made using Chipped Sapphire DSS.

I also join some of my projects into the challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and wish you fantastic weekend.
Hugs





3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout, Jenna. I love the corrugated paper for the background and the torn edges add even more texture. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook page with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! It looks like you had a brilliant time. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you can join us again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT)

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥