Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Waffle Flowers - Calendar / Desk Calendar 2017

Hello my creative friends!!! Today I'm here to share my first DESK CALENDAR for 2017. I made this one for my son, I received an order from him and I was very trilled of course. I made a few desk calendars last year and the dino baby DK was for my son. This year I decided to use my Calendar Stamp Set from Waffle Flowers for my project because I love this one. I added various stamp sets from WPlus9, Lawn Fawn, Clearly Besotted, Simon Says Stamp and Penny Black. But stamp sets from WPlus9 were used in particular. Just as last year I used a wooden stand for a base. :-)

I applied stamping, masking and watercoloring techniques and here is the result of my work. :-)








Detailed photos of the montly cards.





I also join my project into the challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and a Happy crafting!!!
Hugs 


4 comments:

  1. Jenna, I love this! What a creative and fun idea, and would make great gifts! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Fabulous project. Great way to start your new year. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing this at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck.

    Alpna-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. What a lovely idea and make a great gift.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab make – so useful and a great gift! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥