Sunday, September 18, 2016

Studio Calico - Magical Col.

Hello everyone!!! Today I'm here to share my first ADVENT CALENDAR for this year. I decided to hang small cream containers (size is 3" x 3" x 3") on wooden stick. 

Firstly I made the containers and filled them by small bars of milk chocolate. Secondly I cut and sandpapered the wooden stick (size 50 cm) and drilled 2 holes for a rope using my husband's drill. The prepared wooden stick was painted using lt. blue and white acrylic paints and matt gloss. The last step - the containers were hanged on the stick randomly. Maybe a challenge for a little impatient? 




Have a creative day.

        



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea and great milk cartons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever and they look fab too!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, Kate

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥